Re: Best program for 3D Animation

by "Keith" <kdsell(at)surfsouth.com>

 Date:  Sun, 20 Dec 1998 12:20:21 -0500
 To:  "Jennifer Appleton" <japple(at)mbox2.singnet.com.sg>,
"HWG-Graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Jennifer,

Ulead has a pretty good, yet simple and easy to use, animation program.  I
think it only supports GIF images, but has lots of plugins available.  It's
at http://www.webutilities.com/ .  I use it for almost any animation I do.
Hope this helps.

Keith
WebGraffix