RE: Gabocorp watch out. LOL

by "Peter Williams" <Peter.Williams(at)hendersons.com.au>

 Date:  Thu, 4 Feb 1999 07:26:00 +1100
 To:  "'HTML Writers Guild'" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well done,
I am so pleased to see that breaking out of the
preset examples from Macromedia is possible.

What I liked best was the "difference" of your
material and music, and the way things moved and were
introduced on the screen.

So many sites that have used this stuff have used
the "jail door booming shut in a dark, theatrical
looking atmosphere" theme. Yours was a pleasant
change and I liked it for that.

Peter Williams
LAN Support/Webmaster