Re: Providing sample mock-ups to potential clients

by "Taylor-Made" <jtaylor(at)taymade.com>

 Date:  Wed, 22 May 2002 18:30:17 -0500
 To:  "Tanya" <tjtmd(at)attglobal.net>
 Cc:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have my email setup to require receipts because this is one one I can
verify if  my client(s) has received an invoice or other pertinent
information I have sent to him or her.   He/She cannot claim to have not
receive an invoice  or proofing material if I have a receipt saying he/she
accepted it.  Because many of my clients are hundreds to thousands of miles
away, this method is the least expensive and has proven productive.

It is like a return receipt on a postal letter.

Joyce Taylor
jtaylor(at)taymade.com