Re: How Do I Create This Effect?

by "Dusty" <designsbydusty(at)tiadon.com>

 Date:  Wed, 21 Aug 2002 17:13:47 -0500
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>,
"beno" <lists(at)TheWebsons.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello......

That's not a drop shadow. That's called a cutout effect. If you have PSP 7,
go to Effects > 3D effects > Cutout. There are some good tutorials around
the web that can help you. Or, if you don't have any luck, I might be able
to talk you through it. Just let me know. Have fun!

Dusty
http://www.tiadon.com/designsbydusty/default.htm