Re: Outpost 21

by "Carol Parent" <parent(at)djam.com>

 Date:  Wed, 16 Sep 1998 10:37:00 -0500
 To:  "Jimmie L. Galbreath Jr" <befeldspanzer(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I went and checked out the site.  For what it's worth it looked legit.
IMHO<smile>

Regards,

Carol Parent
parent(at)djam.com
cbwd(at)means.net
http://www.ist.net/cbwd/
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
 Albert Einstein
Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to
be amused.