RE: A Problem

by "Peter Williams" <Peter.Williams(at)hendersons.com.au>

 Date:  Wed, 16 Dec 1998 13:03:04 +1100
 To:  "A Touch Of Katt" <ATouchOfKatt(at)AtouchOfKatt.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
It does sound as though either the drive circuitry for the electron guns
or the picture tube has grown tired and is failing. I would have it looked
at by a serviceperson, they should be able to advise you if it is economical
to repair. If it is a failed/failing component in the drive circuitry
it can probably be repaired inexpensively, if it is the picture tube
a new monitor is probably in order.

Peter Williams
LAN Support/Webmaster