Re: please comment on text color

by "Mike Taylor" <lonewolf(at)one.net>

 Date:  Tue, 29 Jun 1999 02:18:55 -0400
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

> Hi,
>
> In the past two days I've gotten five complaints about the color of the
text
> on one of my pages (nobody's complained in the three months before this).

I'm wondering if perhaps your site recently appeared in a search engine that
it hadn't appeared in before.  It could be that suddenly an older audience
is being drawn to your site, which would explain the complaints about text
being "unreadable."

I don't know if you have a means of tracking where these visitors come from,
but that might explain the sudden barrage of complaints.

Mike