Re: gradient background

by "Shay" <shay(at)wcnet.net>

 Date:  Mon, 16 Feb 1998 21:13:34 -0600
 To:  "Cynthia Green" <clg(at)moonstoneproductions.com>,
"L Hwg graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Cynthia - Not too sure this will help, but when using the gradient tool, if
you use the shift key it'll make your gradient a straight line graduation.
If you don't use the shift key it could become jagged as you bring your
gradient down.

Also, if you're trying to make a web page gradient background - and if the
colors are to remain the same across the screen - Try making your background
only 10 pixels wide and let the background tile - it'll layer much better
that way.

Outside of that, you might post your URL so others can take a look at the
background - It's a little easier to make an assesment that way.

Shay  B-)

Bare Tranquility Web Design
http://www.wcnet.net/shay/index.html
shay(at)wcnet.net  /  shay(at)intertex.net
Member of the HTML Writer's Guild
http://www.hwg.org/