Re: Picture problem...

by "Michelle Burgest" <laisha(at)geocities.com>

 Date:  Fri, 11 Sep 1998 01:33:27 -0600
 To:  "Denise Sergent" <dsergent5(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
AOL's browser defaults to "Compress jpegs." Why that might be is far beyond
me!

However, I have a site with more than 900 jpegs on it, and so I have created
a page to walk AOL members through changing that preference.

http://www.wegotit4u.com/aol.html

Feel free to link to this page if you need to.

Laisha

"Where are we going, and how did I get in this handbasket?"
    --Me
For a good time, call:

http://www.geocities.com/~laisha
http://www.laisha.com