Re: frames again - are they REALLY evil, or can a smart man outdo

by "Terry Lane" <lanetech(at)redrose.net>

 Date:  Tue, 6 Jul 1999 00:05:34 -0400
 To:  "Laisha Designs" <michelle(at)laisha.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>, <ajl(at)crusoe.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I just read an article from Internet Day that says the following search
engines do not support frames:

Alta Vista DOES
HotBot DOES NOT
Infoseek DOES NOT
Excite DOES NOT
Lycos DOES NOT
Yahoo - Doesn't say

The article was entitled Web & Search Engine Facts You Need to Know! by
David Gikandi from SearchPositioning.com. It was posted on InternetDay
(www.internet.com newsletter) on June 28, 1999. It has excellent information
on site indexing, metatags, and registering your site.

It lists the following reference sites: www.SearchEngineWatch.com and
www.SearchPostioning.com
Hope this helps

Terry Lane