RE: Frames or Not?

by "Peter Williams" <Peter.Williams(at)hendersons.com.au>

 Date:  Fri, 22 Jan 1999 08:41:16 +1100
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
My opinion is NEVER USE FRAMES!

I really don't like what they do to navigation,
bookmarking, printing, etc. Sometimes they do
make a site work well, but for the odd occasion
when they seem justified there are a thousand
occasions when they are wrong. As for search engines,
you will need to be very careful that you use good
meta tags as there is no text in the empty frame
for the search engines to use.

Peter Williams
LAN Support/Webmaster