Re: advice on web graphics books

by "mc" <djmegan(at)prodigy.net>

 Date:  Thu, 7 Oct 1999 09:29:31 -0400
 To:  "Juliana Bastos" <jbastos(at)usp.br>,
"HWG Graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi everyone,

Juliana, I found a good book you may be interested in.  But first understand
I'm not a professional web designer.  I did one and from that was asked to
do someone else's and then someone else who offered to even pay me.  So now
I have 3 clients paying me and I'm still learning!!!!  Also, I really don't
consider myself very creative so I felt I needed more help with the 'look'
of websites.

At my local Borders (in NYC) I found "Web Concept & Design" by Crystal
Waters.  The author's website is www.typo.com .   I found this book very
helpful because it dealt on the design not the how-to's ie html, js. etc.

If you're interested I can give you the Table of Contents so you have more
of an idea of what's included.

Renie
www.artgarfunkel.com