Re: Looking for a good primer for PhotoImpact and Photoshop

by "D Schulz" <GalaxySun(at)email.msn.com>

 Date:  Wed, 3 Mar 1999 18:43:10 -0800
 To:  "Tasha 212" <tasha212(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi,

I got some good ideas for buttons at Stephanies PhotoImpact Tutorial.
http://www.geocities.com/~westofthemoon/photoimp/photoimp.html

As far as printers go - I have the Epson 800 which I like a lot the new
model
is the Epson Stylus Color 850 for Mac/Pc and I believe it has a USB but you
may want to double check.

Good Luck,

Denise