RE: Gabocorp watch out. LOL

by dancingelk(at)wolfenet.com

 Date:  Sat, 1 Nov 1997 13:17:55 -0800
 To:  "'Brian V Bonini'" <vincent(at)qwick.net>,
"'HWG Graphics'" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
So, I suppose the next thing your going to tell us is that all of the ones
listed below  were first or second attempts at Flash..?? gimme a break..
gesh.. you  want perfection out the gate - why are you on this list to begin
with.. to bash others.. We are here to learn no get harrassed !!

I think you don't have enough work to do or something.

Namaste', Blessed Be, Welcome,

fLady Dancing Elk / Jeanette f
Founder Of Crystal Loyalty
ICQ# 196149

�There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle, or the mirror
that reflects it.�

http://www.crystal-loyalty.org  Crystal Loyalty Lady's
http://www.geocities.com/Wellesley/Garden/7117 Lady Dancing Elk
http://www.narrows.com/~wetnwild/chakra  Chakra & Auras