Re: Slightly OT

by "D Schulz" <galaxysun(at)email.msn.com>

 Date:  Sun, 13 Jun 1999 12:05:27 -0000
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
It's been a while since I installed PI - I believe you may have to choose
custom when installing and then check the web utility option.  It has
animation smartsaver and gif animator.  Then find its startup menu under
Programs/Web Utility.  In the past, I have all programs loaded and can
access then through switch, which is on the menu bar when the program is
loaded.

I just got C3D -I found that I had to load the Direct X driver even though I
had the previous version of the driver.

I have used PI for 2 years and I like the program.  I usually recommend
calling customer support for your type of problem.  But, in ULEADS case I
make an exception.  I have had little or no luck trying to resolve program
issues through their customer support.

Good Luck,
Denise