Re: Monitors

by "D Schulz" <galaxysun(at)email.msn.com>

 Date:  Tue, 22 Jun 1999 12:21:02 -0000
 To:  "HWG Graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
The GDM F500
http://www.ita.sel.sony.com/products/displays/fseries/gdmf500.html
The 500ps is a different series - but the F500 is the most beautiful picture
I have seen on a monitor.  The thing about Sony Monitors is that they have 2
thin wires that hold the aperture grille in place.  I find that distracting.

I purchased the 19 in, Hitachi SuperScan 752 and think it is a great
monitor.  If I would have had a bit more to spend I would have chosen the
Sony GDM F400, 19 in - which was 400 dollars more than I paid for the
Hitachi.

My Vote -
If price is no object - Sony GDM F500
Good value - Hitachi SuperScan