Re: Great, thanks! (was: Free and royalty-free photos..)

by "Taylor-Made" <taymade(at)home.com>

 Date:  Thu, 2 Mar 2000 16:21:39 -0600
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have a cd that I bought at some office store called ClipArt 50,000 images
from Home Office help.  There are literally thosands of pictures of
everything from kids photos playing on the beach to high tech photos.  Not
clipart, the actualu pictures.  They have a website.  http://www.romt.com

I can't tell you how invaluable this has been to me.  I am doing a catering
business web site now and the pictures are just too scrumptious!  (As I
remeber the cd was really inexpensive.)

HTH

Joyce