Photographers

by "Aaron D. Gross" <aaron(at)grossweb.com>

 Date:  Wed, 1 Sep 1999 00:58:39 -0700
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I am the webmaster for a retirement and assisted living
residence in Los Angeles.  The existing photographs on
the website (taken by a friend of the owner) are, at best,
suitable for selling the property for real estate purposes
but poorly market the business well for getting additional
residents.

We are looking for a photographer who would be able to
take a few attractive outside shots of the facilities
and some photographs of the residents (perhaps with their
families) that would help to make the website more "warm
and fuzzy" to attract clients.

I have no idea how much such a project usually would
cost to do or how to find the right photographer.

I like some of the stock photo sets available in the $250
range on CD-ROM, but I'd prefer getting something that
actually shows the facility and its residents.