Re: .art files?

by "Kim McCarthy" <melunkolly(at)earthlink.net>

 Date:  Sat, 8 Apr 2000 13:37:47 -0400
 To:  <Seaforest(at)aol.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I believe .art files are an AOL invention. Somehow when the graphics are
uploaded to sites on AOL they're converted to .art files (no matter what
they were when you uploaded them.) You may want to check in the hometown
section for more information on them. (It's been awhile since I was on AOL
but I think keyword: hometown, will get you there.)

Sorry I couldn't offer more, but this might be enough to get you started.

~Kim

--- melunkolly(at)earthlink.net
--- doin' the doodles @ http://fadedjeans.com
--- oddz 'n endz @ http://arthritisinsight.com