Re: Emboss help

by "Carol Parent" <parent(at)djam.com>

 Date:  Mon, 1 Feb 1999 05:32:33 -0800
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>,
"Chris Hawkins" <chris(at)molly.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You promote the image that you want embossed to the next layer.  Then add a
new layer.  Drop that layer to the bottom.  Fill with white(or any color).
Activate the layer with the image and then do the embossing.  Add a third
layer of the color you want the image to be and then adjust the opacity.
Hope I explained this right.

Carol