Re: Image Editor

by "Wendy Peck" <wpeck(at)wpeck.com>

 Date:  Fri, 26 Nov 1999 11:07:55 -0600
 To:  "Emma Duke-Williams" <emma.duke-williams(at)port.ac.uk>,
<hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I use a great little compression program called Image Optimizer. You can
select areas of the image to compress, which with large areas of solid
color, lets you really knock the size down. I think it was about $40 with a
trial available. Does GIF (reduce colors as you watch the result), JPG and
PNG. If it had a resampler, it would be perfect.

http://xat.com

Not associated - just love the program.

Wendy

New this week by Wendy Peck
CorelDraw9 basic tutorials at http://www.LearnLots.com

Wendy Peck: Marketing Solutions Through Technology
Integrated, custom marketing strategy packages and Web design
http://www.wpeck.com
wpeck(at)wpeck.com