Graphics that are good...

by "Garbanga" <webmaster(at)spelaean.com>

 Date:  Thu, 20 May 1999 18:06:10 -0700
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> I just saw the most amazing background graphic. It was not tiled. It was
one
> large, many "sectioned", many colored graphic that covered the entire
> visible screen. Here's the URL if I'm not explaining this very well:
> http://www.ktul.com/ .

If you like that, you'll love these CSS-handled backgrounds
I did for a record label, and for a section of my portfolio.

www.syntaxrecords.com
www.spelaean.com/about

While you're at it, check out my entire portfolio at:

www.spelaean.com

I know, it's big and slow... but I didn't want to limit this
thing at all.  It's not too bad.  It's kind of heavy on a modem,
and flies on everything else.  I give two bandwidth options,
anyway.  Best viewed with MSIE 4.0+, 1024 x 768+, 24-bit
color+.

At the Syntax Records site, I did a page for the most kind,
talented, and beautiful person on the planet, Lisa Kolbo.
She's at:

www.syntaxrecords.com/artists/lisa

Apples.  Two of them.

-Steve