Re: Creating Moving Objects

by "Rob King" <kilroy(at)radiks.net>

 Date:  Thu, 24 Sep 1998 13:54:35 -0500
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I would suggest Real Video 5.0
the plug-in will load to almost any age browser and the content buffers then
streams...  but you need to make sure that you host it with someone who has
a Real Server...   if you try to stream with http the streams are slow and
sometimes choppy...
then you could eather embed the Realplayer into the page or allow them to
click and have it pop up...
if you want the code of
an example of embedding it into the page go to
http://www.omahabridalguide.com/videographers/heartland/56K.html

Rob King
Graphics Director
Radiks Internet Access