Re: Photo Impact Questions for Tom

by "D Schulz" <GalaxySun(at)email.msn.com>

 Date:  Fri, 5 Feb 1999 11:06:25 -0000
 To:  "Lonna Poland" <lonna(at)itexas.net>,
<hwg-graphics-digest(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Just a note - I've used PhotoImpact v3 and v4.  I have been very happy with
the product.  I only downside is dealing with the company on technical
issues.  It's nearly impossible to contact them via email and phone charges
apply for tech support.  Forewarned is forearmed.

order online or purchase from retailer such as CompUSA
http://www.ulead.com/pi/purchase.htm