Re: logo design for web page

by "Paul Stevenson" <p.stevenson(at)virgin.net>

 Date:  Wed, 21 Apr 1999 12:35:45 +0100
 To:  "Jack Martin" <jackpmartin(at)earthlink.net>,
"Graphics HWG" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Or you could do the same thing using XARA.

Apply a bitmap texture (or other texture) to the selected object(s).  Export
as a transparent gif.

XARA creates a smaller file and will make a lot smaller hole in your pocket
than Illy.

HTH,

Paul Stevenson
Inside leg: 31"