The Best Adobe Photoshop Book Yet (was Re: Websafe color codes)

by "Joy Kendrick, Internet Consultant" <webdiva(at)jcwebdesigns.com>

 Date:  Mon, 2 Feb 1998 19:31:42 -0500
 To:  "Demitrius" <simone(at)genesisnetwork.net>,
"Noone Special" <pfarabee(at)indy.net>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thank You Demitrius, for bringing this subject into the limelight.  I too deal
with clients that have no idea what their computers can do, much less "see",
i.e. color and display resolution.

I also wish to publicly thank you for informing the new folks to graphic design
that there _are_ programs that are easier than Adobe Photoshop.  I use many
different programs, from Adobe Photoshop 4.0 to Ulead's Photoimpact to Ulead's
Cool 3-D and more.  It took me six months of frustration and "oh sheez" to
finally get my graphics "up to snuff".  :)

I'd like to _highly_recommend_  (to all those facing the trials and tribulations
of what I feel is the best graphics program out there, Adobe Photoshop 4.0.) the
very best book I have found yet for graphic designers, whether new or
experienced:

Adobe Photoshop Classroom in a Book
The Official Training Workbook developed by the staff of Adobe.
ISBN# 1-56830-317-3

You can find this book online at any bookstore -- I found it at Amazon.com
 http://www.amazon.com )

I have found this book to be an answer to my prayers!  For a $40 investment, I
have saved myself from the wraths of oh sheezes for the rest of my designing
days, lol!

And for the record, Demitrius, you have my vote!  :-)))

Blessings and Happy Monday (ugh!),

Joy
--
L.J.Kendrick, President/Internet Consultant
JC Web Designs - Web Development with Class & Style