RE: Spiral Staircases

by "Suzanne Corcorran" <suzanne(at)4thefx.com>

 Date:  Fri, 6 Nov 1998 10:03:45 -0600
 To:  "Lynne Marshall" <l.marshall(at)strath.ac.uk>
 Cc:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Lynne,

Anti-aliasing should be turned *off*.  Why don't you try starting out with a
.jpg format (which can also be an image map)at a high resolution and then
"degrade" it until it is down to an appropriate file size.  Also, for your
general information, Visio can export as .gif, .jpg and HTML.

Cheers,
Suzanne