Re: Fonts for Headings ws Re: Obscure Font needed

by "Franchesca Havas" <ches(at)io.com>

 Date:  Sun, 27 Jun 1999 11:53:53 -0500
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have brought this up before but no one seem to have used it here. WEFT by
MS is very useful for this. It is in beta so please go download it and make
it break so that we can have it working full force faster.

WEFT is a font enhancer, you tell it what letters to show the font in and it
will save a file with only those letters as that font.

Sincerely,
F. Havas
Dallas, Texas
motto: Numquam scribae ridente fide