RE: blending

by "Shay Jones" <shay(at)wcnet.net>

 Date:  Fri, 12 Feb 1999 20:08:50 -0600
 To:  "Cindy Stanley" <stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Cindy, select the retouch tool - It's the finger above the pencil with the
eraser.  Then use the Control Box to select the Smudge function

Shay
Bare Tranquility Designs
http://www.wcnet.net/shay/index.html
shay(at)wcnet.net  /  shay(at)Bayou.uh.edu
Member of the HTML Writer's Guild
http://www.hwg.org/