Re: Odd question?

by "Kelly Ballard" <kellyistruly(at)home.com>

 Date:  Wed, 28 Nov 2001 10:45:59 -0800
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
That is very strange. I have never heard of that happening before.
However I can say that no onw online can see bmp files for images.
The standard image files that can be shown on the web by all people
are only jpg and gif's.

Have you tried just renaming the image file you get so it has a bmp
on the end? for eg. person.bmp to person.jpg??

Kelly