Re: Lists/groups to help locate specific images?

by cribbs(at)isgroup.net (Derriel Cribbs)

 Date:  Tue, 7 Apr 1998 09:19:01 -0400
 To:  "HWG - Graphics List" <hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org>,
"Karen Wylie" <bleustone(at)hci.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>Does anyone here know if this type of image-sharing group exists?

Karen,

You're on one.   =)

Most of the people (and I may be wrong in assuming this) would be more than
happy to help you out. I find it flattering when someone asks me to do
something for them. It feels good to help other developers, as well as
offers a chance to get some free publicity for a good cause. God knows I
have run into my share of problems and/or lack-of-time-to-do-a-graphic
situations. Feel free to ask me personally for help anytime with graphics
and the like. In fact, I will email you an animated champagne pour as soon
as I can finish it.

Again, I think that my sentiments may be shared by others in this list. We
are all very helpful people.  :o)
A word of advice though....beware of Geeks bearing Gifs.    :P

-Derriel
Derriel S. Cribbs
Network Administrator
Orange State Mechanical, Inc.