Re: How much to charge?

by "Harlequin" <deconstruction(at)telus.net>

 Date:  Mon, 22 May 2000 20:49:36 -0700
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
It all depends on your talents. Just go around the web to different web
designers sites and check out their prices.

Bob
DeConstruction Web Design
http://www.de-construction.com
ICQ 3194762

> I'm just getting into free lance work and have no idea how much to charge
for web design and maintanence.  Can anyone give me some suggestions on what
the going rate is and what is fair?  This one client is a medium sized firm
with approximately 30 cpa's (they'll all be listed on the site).

> Also, what would you say is the going rate for an entry-level web
designer/consultant?  (Salary per year).