Re: Netscape Problem

by "Debra Sawyers" <dsawyers(at)ptd.net>

 Date:  Wed, 3 Jan 2001 06:48:47 -0500
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
i don't have quite enough time before work this morning to go through your
code thoroughly, but at a quick glance I see several places where a TD was
not closed, and one spot where you close
/TABLE and /TABLE with no /TD or /TR in between.  (after your submit line)

Netscape has always been very particular about tables...I won't guarantee
that's the only problem, but it could contribute.

Deb