Re: Transparency problem with PSP 5.01/Addendum

by "Cliff Smith" <webmaster(at)electroservice.com>

 Date:  Sun, 16 May 1999 05:50:33 -0500
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have found that, on occasion, Graphic Converter for the Mac has a similar
problem.  Reopening the pic, selecting the color to be transparent and
resaving usually corrects it, but, more than a few times, I had to save it a
3rd time before the proper transparency was assigned.  Just a FYI.

Cliff Smith