Re: What are Tubes?

by "Deborah" <deborah(at)t-one.net>

 Date:  Tue, 22 Jun 1999 10:35:26 -0400
 To:  "Adams,
Lisa" <Adamsld(at)PanAmSat.com>,
"Graphics Questions (E-mail)" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
>From the PSP help file....

Picture Tubes

Paint Shop Pro's Picture Tube tool lets you paint with a variety of objects
without having to draw them. Use one of the Picture Tubes included with the
program or create your own. Each Picture Tube displays a variety of objects
or an object in a variety of settings.

The Paint Shop Pro Picture Tubes are saved as ".tub" files in the Tubes
folder of the program. If you use the Browser to view them, you can see that
the objects are arranged in rows and columns. These rows are called cells.
When you paint with a Picture Tube, you can control which object appears by
changing the settings in the Selection Mode box of the Picture Tube Options
dialog box.

HTH

Deborah :)