Re: Printing Digital Pix

by "." <hunkahunka(at)mvip.net>

 Date:  Thu, 2 Sep 1999 11:23:53 -0400
 To:  "Tasha 212" <tasha212(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I'm sure there must be some photo place down there that can print them out
for you. Just give them the disk(s) and they'll do the rest. Look in the
yellow pages under photos or some such title and just call up and ask. Of
course it might just be time to get a new printer too and be a true
do-it-yourselfer!

Phil