Re: Printing

by "Carol Parent" <parent(at)djam.com>

 Date:  Mon, 6 Sep 1999 18:12:59 -0500
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Afternoon all,

I have to tell you this.  As aggravating as this printing out has been, I
have learned so many new tricks.  Doncha just love it!!!! Thanks so much
Jeff, Judith, Sharyn and D<smiles>, Captain, and Ches.  You helped to make a
very exasperating day much much nicer.

Have a great evening.
Carol <~~~~Has decided not to throw her printer against the wall a few
times!