Re: how is this done?

by "Dusty" <designsbydusty(at)tiadon.com>

 Date:  Thu, 6 Jun 2002 16:55:53 -0500
 To:  "HWG-Graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I already replied to this privately, but I'll go ahead and repeat my
response for the list. I've done a very simplified version of this sort of
thing using the image slicer function Paint Shop Pro 7. It will even insert
a mouse-over effect, and set up the appropriate table for you. Here are a
couple that I've done.

http://www.geocities.com/ussknight4141/home.html
http://www.tiadon.com/designsybydusty/odd_index.html

Dusty