Re: CSS and XML for Dummies...

by "Carol Parent" <parent(at)djam.com>

 Date:  Fri, 11 Jun 1999 09:59:57 -0500
 To:  <gazbe(at)omen.com.au>,
<hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
http://search.nytimes.com/search/daily/bin/fastweb?getdoc+site+site+74426+3+
wAAA+A%7ENew%7ELanguage%7EMay%7EEase%7EWeb%7EUse%7E

That url may not come thru so copy and paste the whole thing into your
browser.  That is an article from the New York Times on XML and will kind of
give ppl a feel for what is happening in that arena.

Now I am done with this topic publicly before I get a note telling me to
quit since I am way off topic here. <grin>

Carol<~~~~~ Going back to her corner of  Cyberspace before she is sent to be
without supper.