RE: additional info on changing PSP5 brush size

by "Shay Jones" <shay(at)wcnet.net>

 Date:  Thu, 4 Feb 1999 13:03:07 -0600
 To:  "Louis M Hall" <lhall1(at)midsouth.rr.com>,
"hwg-graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Okay - over looked the fine details and jumped to the wrong conclusions -
Let's start over

Regardless of what you set as your custom brush in the paint brush, it won't
effect the clone brush.  Secondly, regardless of what you're cloning, you
can set up a custom clone brush to duplicate the colors, but have a
different brush style.  I tried both setting it in my PSP with no problems
and the control window is displayed in both the brush and clone brush
conditions without any errors.  You might try to reboot, in case you
disrupted a dll file or even re-install if all else fails.  One question
does come to mind, though - are you able to do a cloning function when you
select the clone brush?

Shay

Bare Tranquility Designs
http://www.wcnet.net/shay/index.html
shay(at)wcnet.net  /  shay(at)Bayou.uh.edu
Member of the HTML Writer's Guild
http://www.hwg.org/