Re: Automatic drop-shadow in Corel PhotoPaint 8

by "Blue" <blue(at)bluesarthouse.com>

 Date:  Wed, 2 Jun 1999 11:28:39 -0500
 To:  <feliped(at)yahoo.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Felipe:
Drop shadows are very easy in Corel PhotoPaint 8.  First, make sure the
object you want to drop shadow is on a new layer (this will happen
automatically if the object is text).  Select the object, then click
"object" in the top menu bar and then "drop shadow."  You will get a pop-up
box that gives you choices of flat, perspective, offset amount, oppacity,
shadow color, feather width and direction.  It also saves your last settings
if you want to maintain similar shadows for multiple images.
HTH,
Blue Tapp
Blue's ArtHouse
blue(at)bluesarthouse.com
www.bluesarthouse.com
Over a decade of professional computer graphics,
website development, internet research, marketing & hosting