Re: thumbnails

by "Phil Yardley" <phil.yardley(at)p-inet.co.uk>

 Date:  Mon, 5 Apr 1999 20:15:30 +0100
 To:  "Amanda Bil" <amanda_bil(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
HotDog Pro (HTML Editor) will do this automatically for you . . it has a
page wizard which creates graphics pages with thumbnails..

There is a fully functioning 30day trial on most magazine coverdisks or try
www.sausage.com

Alternatively, any half decent graphics program will let you resize a
graphic to thumbnail size just Save As with a different name.

Hope this helps

Phil Yardley
Precision Internet
phil.yardley(at)p-inet.co.uk