Re: Copyrighting a graphic concept...

by "ME Echten" <rascal(at)introweb.nl>

 Date:  Thu, 10 Dec 1998 22:43:48 +0100
 To:  "Janet Childs" <childs(at)visuallink.com>,
"HWG Graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hey,

I looked over your clients site and the other site...

There are several reasons why this issue is doubtable:

#1 : You created your own images
#2 : You said that it's a popular tool in your clients area, so anyone could
be using it... like it's an important characteristic of the pig trade ;) But
in a sense anyone could be using it... not? Anyway, it's a common tool.
#3 : There are several differences in the images on your clients' site, so
copying the exact same idea is not an issue here

hope i made some sense here...because i don't know anything from american
copyright law...only dutch law ;)

Regards,
Martijn Echten