Re: Fireworks Question

by "Gail Miller" <gmiller(at)gatewayone.com>

 Date:  Sat, 6 May 2000 00:17:11 -0400
 To:  "Miss B" <bcbass(at)prodigy.net>,
"Greg" <g.cantrell(at)arnprior.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
There is a terrific Fireworks newsgroup (forum) at the address below. I know
there's also a Dreamweaver forum that perhaps is linked to the major
macromedia news forum site. If not, I'm sure anyone on the Fireworks site
could steer you in the right direction. I have found the people to be
unusually patient and knowledgeable. Many of the people who create the
tutorial sites are regulars in the newsgroup (like Playing with Fire site
developer and numerous others). I'm also new to Fireworks and Dreamweaver
but like it better all the time.

Hope this helps...Gail Miller

Fireworks - For users of the Web design tool, Fireworks. This group hosts
discussions of installation, troubleshooting, and general usage.
[news://forums.macromedia.com/macromedia.fireworks]

news://forums.macromedia.com is an open forum for Macromedia users to
discuss technical issues and share helpful techniques involving Macromedia
products. The Macromedia forums are a very good source of information from
experienced users and are also frequented by Macromedia technical support
personnel and members of the product development teams. While Macromedia
employees will participate in discussions in these groups, we will not have
time to answer every question