Re: Photo and photorealistic graphics

by "Deborah" <deborah(at)t-one.net>

 Date:  Sun, 8 Nov 1998 10:09:01 -0500
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Go to http://www.altavista.com and select their AV Photo Search.  Then enter
the key word of the item you are looking for and Presto!  Alta Vista will
display thumbnails of the pics you were hoping to find.  As a test, I
entered the word violin and AV returned 653 pictures matching my
description. :)  Keep in mind the copyright laws when you use others' work.
Happy surfing! :)

Deborah