Re: graphics presentation on CD

by "Andy Innes" <innax(at)icon.co.za>

 Date:  Fri, 23 Feb 2001 11:42:56 +0200
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>,
"Kym Jones" <kjones(at)adam.com.au>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Our company deals with business card presentation media.

There are two formats: 40 Mb (standard business card size) and 80Mb
(slightly larger with tray grooves). The best format (IMHO) to author these
in would be Flash or (if you have it) director. Director is much more
powerful - lots of plugins, direct control over the windows API and great
web interactivity. Those of you who read Computer Arts
(http://www.computerarts.co.uk) can find an in-depth discussion on authoring
digital business cards in the Jan 2001 (Multimedia in Motion) issue.

Andy Innes
Partner - Bluweb SA