Re: PSP 4.14 Screen capture

by "Kathy" <Kathy_Siddall(at)email.msn.com>

 Date:  Thu, 28 May 1998 20:39:19 -0700
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>,
"JC" <jlcady(at)evansville.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
It worked fine but the first site has images and text overlapping. Hard to
read.
I had the same problem and tried everything. Then for some unknown reason I
did a scan and defrag, rebooted and it worked. Go figure I still have no
idea why. No I have PSP 5 and not a problem from the beginning, so far :-)