Re: looking for background

by "J.Broyhill" <jbroyhil(at)flash.net>

 Date:  Fri, 16 Oct 1998 21:24:23 -0600
 To:  "Jack Weaver" <jackw(at)ibm.net>,
"hwg-graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You are correct, it is a animated background but if you look at the HTML
you'll see that the entire page is made up of animated GIF's. Does not
lend itself to much flexibility - your pretty well stuck with using regular
HTML text, and adding no other graphics to the page. Not to mention the
fact that this example page would have fit in tremendously back in the
mid-late 60's early 70's. :)