Re: graphcis problems

by "Dusty" <designsbydusty(at)tiadon.com>

 Date:  Thu, 28 Jun 2001 16:28:11 -0500
 To:  "Ed Peddycoart" <epeddycoart(at)cg2.com>,
"HWG-Graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I think it would be fairly easy to reproduce the image, or alter the
existing image. I use Paint Shop Pro 7, and have done this sort of thing
with vector layers (as someone has already suggested), and taking some time
to play around with the different effects. As far as the other programs
discussed, I don't have any experience with them. Good luck to you. It looks
like a fun project.

Dusty