Re: Off Topic: Gamma setting for monitor

by "Shay" <shay(at)wcnet.net>

 Date:  Tue, 17 Feb 1998 18:34:44 -0600
 To:  "Claus Cyrny" <ccyrny(at)stuttgart.netsurf.de>,
"Paul Silver" <psilver(at)silver-light.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Very good comments, Claus - In fact, I'd like to learn more myself and I
think it's very relevant to graphics design.  Which reminds me - I need to
double check my own settings - Thanks for the tips.

Shay  B-)

Bare Tranquility Web Design
http://www.wcnet.net/shay/index.html
shay(at)wcnet.net  /  shay(at)intertex.net
Member of the HTML Writer's Guild
http://www.hwg.org/